South Bay Chameleon Keepers (SBCK) May Meeting

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
Welcome to May! This month's South Bay Chameleon Keepers meeting will be held on saturday May 31 at our Brea location. Come meet other chameleon keepers, see some interesting chameleons (and other critters that slip in the door), and take home some feeders!

We will be meeting again at the Country Woods Apartment complex.
Date: Saturday, May 31
Time: 2PM - 5PM
Address:
315 N. Associated Rd.
Brea, CA 92821

As always, bring a food dish or drink to share and your chameleons are always welcome!

For directions, go to the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/SouthBayChameleonKeepers) and look for the photo album titled "SBCK Meeting Place Pictorial" or PM me here. We have new members at each meeting so feel free to drop on by!

Bill
SBCK

Meeting reminder and Feeder Run

Reminder of our meeting this Saturday! There will also be a feeder run. You can place your order here anytime until Thursday evening.
See you there!

Bill

Steve, Can I get 1000 lg, 1000 4wk and 1000 2wk crickets, 1000 supers, 2 H FF's and a cup of Horns. Also if you have BB flies I'll take some of those too.

Thanks

Thanks Steve. Got any orchid mantids?

Dave is bringing his camera, you should bring some unusual bugs to photograph, or unusual chameleons:D

Howdy SBCK'rs,

I'll bring a regular and a macro lens so bring-on y'er critters :). I've also got a batch of mini-cinnamon rolls :rolleyes:.

Howdy All,

Sorry for the delay in getting these May 31, SBCK Mtg. photos posted :eek:. I'll let the keepers of these beautiful chameleons identify their critters :):

Here's a series of this guy going through his colors

He's thinking about it but wasn't that hungry for a de-stingered scorpion

Another friendly face

Back
Top Bottom