Saying goodbye to a great friend!

dante8858

:( After 6+ months of struggling with a staff infection Ichi gave up his fight late last night in my arms... I will miss him greatly & I know that he is now in a better place. I can't even explain the pain that I am going through...I guess you don't realize how attached you really get to these guys!

Rest in Peace Ichi Nazo my friend. Here are some of my favorite photos of him. Always in my heart....
IMG_4278.jpg

IMG_4274.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

Friend...very sad to see this guy left. It is a great chameleon. You should be very happy to have him however it just left in peace.

So sorry for your loss....they weasle their way into their heart because they are so special. Remember the good memories.

I am so sorry for your loss. Ichi was a very handsome boy. I can only imagine the pain you are in. My heart goes out to you. Jann

Sorry about your chameleon. If you think its painful to have a chameleon die i hope for your sake you never have to deal will real loss.

Ichi was beautiful and I do understand your pain and feeling of loss, I have been there. Ichi will always remain in your heart so he will live on. Very sorry this happened.

May Ichi R.I.P. Please support the promise in my last thread, so we can all sympathize for our losses.

while it is sad to loose such a dear friend, the pain you feel right now is realy the good loard's way of showing us how lucky we were to have something so wonderful in our lives.

looking at that first photo it is clear that Ichi loved you much. you were quite lucky to have Ichi, and I'm sure Ichi is waiting for you someplace, refusing to take a cricket from anyone elses hand in the meanwhile.

Harry

Thank You to everyone...

I just want to say thank you to everyone for their nice words....I miss him so much. I can't even move his cage out yet. He was my reptile friend who loved to be held a lot in the last few months....I think he knew his time was coming. He always wanted out and for me to be holding him. My grandpa died also this last week so I know that he is hanging out on grandpas' shoulder. Even though my grandpa would never hold him! Thanks again for all your nice thoughts it has just been a crappy week and a half!

Ichi was magnificent, i am sorry for your loss. Hang in there and remember all the good times and the funny things he did, itll help you. Stay strong he is in a better place now :)

Oh Dante - I'm so sorry this happened. Bless you for taking such great care of him and giving him the best.

You'll be in my heart and prayers.

Sorry about your chameleon. If you think its painful to have a chameleon die i hope for your sake you never have to deal will real loss.

I have reported you as I think this is very rude to a person grieving his beloved pet.

Dante, I know how you feel as I recently lost my beautiful panther chameleon Ollie. The loss feels unbearable at first. Take comfort in the fact you did all you could for him. He was a beautiful chameleon and I'm sure he appreciated the fact you were there for him at the end. God bless :(

Back
Top Bottom