Hemipenis Prolapse and Amputation

I’m so soo sorry for your lost and I’m writing this with tears in my eyes, how beautifully written and such special moment. This alone shows how good his life was with you and that they can even show love when surrounded with love. Donnie will now look down on you from his beautiful cloud tree, while shewing on his silkworm.
Wish you best during this grieving period.
R.I.P. Donnie 🙏🏻💚

What a lovely dedication to your gorgeous Donnie. I'm glad you were able to be there with him when he needed it, and the care you gave him was clearly outstanding. It's amazing how these little guys with their googly eyes and little judgmental frown-faces can worm their way right into our hearts. Keep him close in your heart (I know you will). Thank you for sharing his story.

I’m sorry for your loss. You gave him the best life!! Now he’s hopefully in a place where he can explore and find an abundance of bugs. Thanks you for sharing your journey with us. May he rest in peace

I am so very sorry for your loss. Donnie was an amazing boy and gave you many years of enjoyment. Much love and big hugs to you. Sleep tight Donnie. 💔😢💔😢😢😢😢❤️

I am so very sorry. Your and Donny’s story is so beautiful and I’m in tears. I’m so glad that you had the opportunity to say goodbye to each other in such a sweet and loving way. It was Donnie’s gift to you. Such a special soul. May he rest easy in the heavenly trees. 💗 (((Hugs)))

There are no words to describe the pain of loving a beloved pet. They truly have special places in our hearts. May your beautiful boy rest in peace and may you find peace knowing you gave him the best life a chameleon could ever ask for.

I am so sorry for the loss of Donnie. Your words are beautiful and he most definitely lived a great life and shared a special bond with you. 😢💙 thanks you for sharing his journey with us. Sending many hugs your way.

Back
Top Bottom