Say hi to Eva!

Serbianchameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I got this little girl today. I’ve never seen chameleon this scared.. She is so pretty. Actually she is not scared of me or my hand but she was so stressed out from being in this bad package even if she was in it for 7-8 minutes.
1CA3BE32-7776-4531-BB9A-311E04558EFE.jpeg
F4DCE747-6549-4BA0-A14E-C3ACFC0644B4.jpeg
A898496C-D98D-40F2-BB53-DBFAA42A4F2A.png

Was she shipped in that box? There are no holes to breathe???
No, I went to breeder that is 7-8 minutes away from me with car. And there are really tiny holes for air but you cant see them because they are on side. Anyway not the right way to place a chameleon even for 7-8 minutes but I didnt want to say anything because he is a really nice man.. He doesnt ship his chameleons and if you come to get him and you are going to another city back home chameleon will be in a good big box with branches and big holes. Dont worry!

No, I went to breeder that is 7-8 minutes away from me with car. And there are really tiny holes for air but you cant see them because they are on side. Anyway not the right way to place a chameleon even for 7-8 minutes but I didnt want to say anything because he is a really nice man.. He doesnt ship he’s chameleons and if you come to get him and you are going to another city back home chameleon will be in a good big box with branches and big holes. Dont worry!
Ohhh okay! She is good now (y)

Back
Top Bottom