Say hello to Lucky

Red7ny1

Ok , here's the story ... I went to Petsmart to get crickets and the petcare manager told me that home office is making them get chameleons in . She didn't want them because they wouldn't have proper housing . So she set up a cage in the holding room with the lighting and everything . If somebody was interested in seeing her to buy , she'd bring her out to show them . Well , apparently home office heard of this and forced her to put her in an aquarium out on the sales floor . Her , along with the other girls there , weren't happy with that decision but had to do it . As soon as I saw the little girl I wanted her , but didn't have the money . I couldn't stand the thought of her in that environment . Fast forward to today ... my mom talked to the mananger on the phone and they left her use her credit card over the phone ... so without further adieu , may I introduce you to Lucky ( or as my niece wants her named ' Princess Lucky ... lol ' ) :

0415121501.jpg

Argh! shes so cute, and i love princess lucky! shes totally gonna be a princess living with you!

Thanx Jann ... although , if it weren't for my mom , Lucky would still be unlucky and at Petsmart . It's an early b-day present .

Back
Top Bottom