Santa Hands Out Chameleon Candy

giesle

Avid Member
I didn't plan on shooting a Christmas pic this year, but since I already had the hat made and the candy cane from last year, and when the Santa idea came to me yesterday, I went to Hallmark and bought me a Santa. It took me a couple of hours to get everything setup and Dexter is such a great model, it took me less than 30 seconds to get the shot from the time I walked into my studio with him on my hand.
i-rm5xb5L.jpg

I didn't plan on shooting a Christmas pic this year, but since I already had the hat made and the candy cane from last year, and when the Santa idea came to me yesterday, I went to Hallmark and bought me a Santa. It took me a couple of hours to get everything setup and Dexter is such a great model, it took me less than 30 seconds to get the shot from the time I walked into my studio with him on my hand.
i-rm5xb5L.jpg
People has good imagination always has a best performance....yup...yup

Hey Giesle,
I look forward to all your posts,Dexter is such a good boy. My Chams hate cameras. You are the best, thanks for sharing
Dave

Dexter is such a good looking guy! Great picture! I love your photos, you always choose such interesting props to work with. Merry Christmas, and since Dexter is such a good sport, Santa should bring him lots and lots of goodies. :D

Thanks everybody.
I love this pic (and all the rest)! So, 2016, maybe we can make that the year of the coffee table book, hint, hint???
Haha. Hadn't heard that in awhile. Hopefully....not going to rule it completely out.;)
Dexter is such a good looking guy! Great picture! I love your photos, you always choose such interesting props to work with. Merry Christmas, and since Dexter is such a good sport, Santa should bring him lots and lots of goodies. :D
Merry Christmas to you. Yeah, I bet Santa brings him something good.

Scott, your the most creative, imaginative person ever!
Your pictures always make my day.
Keep up the great work.

Is he really wearing the hat? Some times i just cant tell
Yes, he certainly is. What, yours don't ever wear hats? I'm way too slow at Photoshop to ever do something like that and make it look 100% real. Not my style anyway.
Scott, your the most creative, imaginative person ever!
Your pictures always make my day.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Thank you.

Where did you get that little Santa hat?
It was on a Christmas ornament at Walmart for $1. It was on a styrofoam snowman and was much larger around at the base. I cut a piece off each side of the seam of the back and sewed it back up to fit a chameleon. For the strap I took one of those cheap paper party hats and cut off a piece of the stretchy strap.

Back
Top Bottom