San Francisco Cow Palace Herp Show

gideonus

Just found out about a herp show at San Francisco's Cow Palace this Sat. and Sun., May 16 and 17, but the website gives absolutely no details on vendors. Do any cham breeder sponsors on the Forum plan to exhibit at the show or know anything about other cham breeders who plan to be there. Would love to know as I would prefer to buy directly from the breeder on the spot if possible.

Nooooooo!!! I'll be leaving to Cabo that sat morning!!! BOOOOOOOO!!! If theres a show there.... there will be a show in santa clara and sacremento soon as well I believe!! :p

I am going and have

been in contack with LLL, as they are coming and will have a bunch of Chameleons. I am trying to get them to bring a certain kind to pick from, and they have told me that they are attempting to fill the bill (and thus save me the shipping costs). We will see. I think the Panther Pad is going to be there, but have not heard from Jeff, lately, so I am not sure. I know that is not a sponcer, but he did have a lot of Panthers at the San Jose show.

Vendors are listed at the bottom of the page.

Pam's Chams will be there and I will be with her :)

I look forward to seeing anyone else who will be attending!

Edit: Amazing Blue will be there as well- this will be a good show for chameleons

You need to talk Pam into going to the show in June, the 25th and 26th i believe in sandiego, the Reptile Super Show. If she isnt going already that is!

Maybe....

I'm trying to pull of the show this weekend last minute... I've had a few people in the last few days asking me if I was going, and last night got 2 calls in a row about if I was going, so I felt inspired to try to make it happen LOL, even though I resisted before because of the drive. If I can shake off the trailer and fit it all in our Ford Edge, it'll be easier on me. It's a pain in the butt prepping basically a day before I'd have to leave (9-10 hour drive for me and I may just leave tomorrow - Thursday night), and I'll probably end up going by myself, but I tend to think I'll be there... Kinda a slow time for inventory, but I do have a wide range of tortoise species, so I should have a good presentation there (who knows what sales will be like LOL). I'll have 10-12 different species available. I'll probably end up latching on to my girl Pam for dinner one or both nights. I'd be friendless there otherwise :(

Pam > Amzing blue reptile. I have purchased from both and Pam is super helpful. Plus some breeders from Amazing Blue Reptiles came from Pam! lol so yeah thats why!

Pam > Amzing blue reptile. I have purchased from both and Pam is super helpful. Plus some breeders from Amazing Blue Reptiles came from Pam! lol so yeah thats why!

Not to pick sides or anything, but I would guess that more of Pam's breeders came from ABR than ABR getting them from Pam....

Back
Top Bottom