San Francisco Cow Palace Herp Show

Thanks, but

I don't really need to rock anymore in a chameleon forum.... I've already admitted to being a right wing extremist, which makes 50% of the population hate me LOL.

On a side note, when I was breeding chameleons, more of my breeders came from Amazing Blue than anyone else. They produced my Ambanja "Thor" who took best chameleon and Best of Show two years in a row ('05 and '06) at the old IRBA/Reptile Magazine shows; a better record than any chameleon or other single animal in history at those shows. If I was getting back into it tomorrow, I would buy most of my breeders from Amazing Blue followed by Mike and Kammers.

I don't really need to rock anymore in a chameleon forum.... I've already admitted to being a right wing extremist, which makes 50% of the population hate me LOL.

On a side note, when I was breeding chameleons, more of my breeders came from Amazing Blue than anyone else. They produced my Ambanja "Thor" who took best chameleon and Best of Show two years in a row ('05 and '06) at the old IRBA/Reptile Magazine shows; a better record than any chameleon or other single animal in history at those shows. If I was getting back into it tomorrow, I would buy most of my breeders from Amazing Blue followed by Mike and Kammers.

And they seem like nice people too

I haven't purchased from either, but is it necessary to even say this? Would you like it if someone said "_______> TikiTiki?"

You are right; I guess I could have put that a little better. I am just saying that I prefer Pam as I know her and know that she has great stuff. Not to say that anybody else doesn’t, but if I had to pick from the two I would purchase from Pam.

What is a good hotel up there?

I'm booked at the Courtyard by Marriott on 1300 Veterans Blvd (wherever that is). There's a reptile show rate of $99/night there. I only booked mine yesterday, so it should still be available today. Number is 650-871-4100. I don't know anything about the hotel, but a Courtyard/Marriott couldn't be too bad. Looking at Google Maps, it's not right next to the show, but maybe 3-4 miles away.

And the other 50%? :)

Enjoy the show, guys and gals. Wish we were there. Take plenty of photos!

Just kind of a side note- I believe we aquired, along the way, 2 GORGEOUS chameleons that originated with BlueBeastReptile when they were doing chams. So, BBR was nothin to sneeze at, either.

I've never been to a reptile expo being such a new cham owner and I was hoping ppl would be there with some feeders so I could pick some up as it's hard to get anything besides crickets around here. Will there be some there?

I've never been to a reptile expo being such a new cham owner and I was hoping ppl would be there with some feeders so I could pick some up as it's hard to get anything besides crickets around here. Will there be some there?

Yes, there will be lots of feeders :)

Come say "hi" at the booth, everyone!

i think most of us have this issue and we use the wonders of the internet and purchase from people on the forum here, which is always great. but atleast pet emporium on 41st in capitola has healthy super worms, same with trop aquarium off of mission. but if youre going, stock up there for sure! see you guys there

i think most of us have this issue and we use the wonders of the internet and purchase from people on the forum here, which is always great. but atleast pet emporium on 41st in capitola has healthy super worms, same with trop aquarium off of mission. but if youre going, stock up there for sure! see you guys there

You can't be driving from the East Bay to Capitola for supers! :eek: Are they really that good??? LOL

I'm going to be on 41st in a few days. :) I'll have to stop by the Pet Emporium just to say I've been there.

It would have been so nice if my trip could have been the same time as this reptile show. It would be great meeting more people in the hobby.

oh haha. i guess i forgot to mention i used to live there on the east side. although i could make the drive in my sleep! definitely stop by, its going to be gorgeous there!

Back
Top Bottom