"safe" live plants..

lisagr07

Avid Member
hey all,
i'm still trying to figure it all out but i was looking at the "Navigation Menu" under "Resources" then "Live Plants" and there are several that are supposedly OK to use but then there is this statement...
"Caution should be used when using this plant with a chameleon that is known to be a big plant eater ".

are veiled's "big plant eaters"?

i'm a little confused about the "safeness" of several of the plants listed as "safe"...

thanks,,, lisa

yes veileds are known to eat a bit more small bites of plants then other chameleons. I would use a pothos plant, umbrella plant, or ficus.

hey all,
i'm still trying to figure it all out but i was looking at the "Navigation Menu" under "Resources" then "Live Plants" and there are several that are supposedly OK to use but then there is this statement...
"Caution should be used when using this plant with a chameleon that is known to be a big plant eater ".

are veiled's "big plant eaters"?

i'm a little confused about the "safeness" of several of the plants listed as "safe"...

thanks,,, lisa

My advice would be stick to plants like hibiscus, ficus benjamina, scheffelera, pothos, purple glory, citrus, etc.

Back
Top Bottom