Sadness

PrettyInInk87

Sorry about not posting anymore but every time I log in and start browsing I get very angry and upset. I miss my babies... I will own another Cham one day.

Sorry about not posting anymore but every time I log in and start browsing I get very angry and upset. I miss my babies... I will own another Cham one day.

It's ok, I have the same problem :( It gets easier especially when helping the newbies. I've been focusing on my geckos...one day after college I will once again own another cham!

i feel the same way, but i always keep an eye open and window shop and make plans for future chams...when im able and ready....im just glad i can keep in touch with 2 of the 3 ppl i had sold my babies too.

The person I sold my babies to is local and told me they are doing "EXCELLENT!". Also he said the locked so might be seeing babies soon.

Thats great that you are able to keep in touch with him. Its hard enough not to have them... but to have them and never know how things are would be even harder on you.

I was told their first clutch is due to hatch soon! I'm so happy they are doing well but I'd have to see them in person in order to fully be at ease. I know it's been a while but I haven't stopped missing them.

Im sorry that you havent been able to get back into the hobby yet. Maybe you can get an offspring? :)

I'm so glad I'm not the only one on here without a chameleon! You'll get a baby soon enough, then you can come back without getting upset! All my other chameleons died, at least you know yours are being looked after!

They are doing well and my female has laid 2 clutches. One is due to hatch any time now. Unfortunately now with my Tarantula keeping and breeding along with my Crested Gecko breeding I do not have any room to keep any Chameleons BUT I promise that as soon as we get a bigger place I will get one. :) My Parrot and his cage too over the area where my Cham cages were.

Back
Top Bottom