Sadly i may have to re home

kokom05lb

So idk if anyone reads my posts but hears a refresher...
My husband got out of the military to go to school. He's going to school to become a certified mechanic. I thought that we would be sitting ok with no rent and paying off bills 1 by 1. But it turns out that we will only getting a small amount though the school for housing only. Bills won't get paid and a few others won't be able to be in the picture. We may have to re home our pets to be able to make it even a little bit.

Don't get me wrong! I love my pets! But if we can't afraid to feed them I don't want to see them go hungry. It would make me feel better if they would go to someone that will love them forever. Then maybe when we are financiallyfit again we can try again.:(

Ah man that's a real shame!
Talk about a being stuck between a rock and a hard place!
Think about it again!

See if your husbands va bill will help you guys out, or maybe he can stay in the reserves. When I was going to UTI there were a lot of people that served there term and stayed I'm the reserves so they could get their school and housing paid for

Well since I can't make a comment on my for sale post, I'll put it here. This whole thing is a roller coaster ride. My husband doesn't want me to sale any of them. My husbands granny doesn't understand that we can make this whole thing work. And luckily my mom is hopefully moving to town so this little roller coaster might stop. So I'm not selling Ringo and Starr. We are going to make this work.

My mom has ALWAYS had pets (horses, dogs, and cats) and she use to make just a little bit more than us and she's always made things work. But that's the difference between animal lovers and non animal lovers!

I'm so sorry to hear about everything that is going on but hey at least you're trying and you're going to make things work. Keep a positive mind and things will work out. In the beginning remember they may be tough but through thick and thin things will get better. Hakuna Matata :)

Back
Top Bottom