Need to re-home a veiled Cham. Fort Worth, Tx.

Acgrah86

Hey all. I have a 7-8mo Veiled Cham that we are looking to re-home to someone with experience, who can take great care of him.
Some background: we got him from a pet store and he was our first reptile. Unfortunately, we were WOEFULLY unprepared for the care this guy needs. I was given lights for him from the store and did my own research. Unfortunately, my inexperience and I think bad information, caused him to begin getting sick. I figured out that I had the wrong UV light, changed it, and he perked up. Now he seems to be going down hill again. We have tried our best but he weighs about 80gm and doesn’t seem to be eating much. He is very active, social, and a cool guy. Every time we open his room, he immediately climbs up our arms and love to explore.
We are both working professionals with busy lives and I think we just don’t have the time he needs.
If there is anyone in the DFW area who would be willing to give him a good home, we will give you all of our setup for him.

Attachments

• IMG_3774.jpeg
    IMG_3774.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 60
He is very pretty! I hope yall found someone, or were able to get the right care. Chams are mostly solitary (though it seems yours is more friendly 😂) so he shouldnt need much of your time.

Back
Top Bottom