Runny feces/ tongue failing

ChamomilleCame

Avid Member
Hi everyone. For the past week in a half or so, my chameleon's feces have been looking very odd. They look a little similar to bird poop, but a little darker. Basically, it looks like a brown and white-ish mush. I will probably end up checking him for parasites, since I haven't done that and I think now would be a very necessary thing to do. Any other advice or experience with this type of thing?
Also, I have noticed these past three days that he has been trying to shoot at the crickets and fails unless he gets like 2 inches from the insect. Could this be some sort of calcium deficiency or vitamin D even? Maybe a tongue injury?
If any of you need me to fill out the health form sticky, please let me know. Thanks!

No tongue injury you need to gutload your crickets better and dust with calcium without d3 daily and multi vitamin with d3 twice a month. Use repashy bug burger greens sweet potatoes carrots squash, no lettuce has no nutrients use collards, turnip, mustard greens once you do that should be back to hitting them like a champ

No tongue injury you need to gutload your crickets better and dust with calcium without d3 daily and multi vitamin with d3 twice a month. Use repashy bug burger greens sweet potatoes carrots squash, no lettuce has no nutrients use collards, turnip, mustard greens once you do that should be back to hitting them like a champ

Yeah, it could be the gutload. But I dust with calcium every day and multivits and d3 once every 2 weeks :confused: thanks for the input!

Back
Top Bottom