Room addition

birdlover71

So I have been thinking of when I get the extra money. I would love to put an addition on my house so we can have a dinner/living room and remodel the kitchen. So my current living area can be a Chameleon Paradise.... I wish I had my old home I had a cute sunroom which would be perfect most of the year for my guy and birds....

I tried to suggest my partner to vacate his office and let move my reptiles there.. but he didn't find it to be such a great idea.. *sigh*

So I have been thinking of when I get the extra money. I would love to put an addition on my house so we can have a dinner/living room and remodel the kitchen. So my current living area can be a Chameleon Paradise.... I wish I had my old home I had a cute sunroom which would be perfect most of the year for my guy and birds....

keep that dream :D we built our house ( a log cabin) almost 20 yrs ago now, and wayyyyyy back then I knew someday I was turning one of the corners of the main room into a "rain forest" area for a cham - we even put a drain system in when we built the house , it has sat in limbo under the sub floor for the whole 20 yrs- but S:D:DN ( this spring I hope) we will rip out the sub floor and start our rain forest area , I have collected parts for this thing for even longer then the house has been built - lol :p

Back
Top Bottom