Rookery

Duke

The Expo is tomorrow, so I am expecting that the "Rookery" will be much smaller by the end of the weekend.

Attachments

• Rookery II.jpg
    Rookery II.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 165
Yes, the Wasatch Expo. If I sell every baby I have I only expect to go about $100 in the red. My wife has a BS in business (mine are in science) and it is a bit difficult to justify with her counting every bean; but I just love raising the little guys!

C:):)L! I am headed down with my son tomorrow. What booth do you have, I may stop by to say, "hi!".

Yep, those business people can really put a damper on things sometimes, but they can really be helpful in making sure the mortgage gets paid on time.

You up in Pocetello or closer? I'm just on the other side of the border in Cache Valley.

I do not know where my booth is, only that I paid mucho for it. We are going down tonight to set up. We are "Hayden's Reptiles" (my son). We are in Idaho Falls and the degrees I speak of for myself and the Mrs were from USU and we miss the place. See you at the show.

Yes, the Wasatch Expo. If I sell every baby I have I only expect to go about $100 in the red. My wife has a BS in business (mine are in science) and it is a bit difficult to justify with her counting every bean; but I just love raising the little guys!

I can't believe how lucky I am, I am the one who manages all our finances so hubby really has no idea what things cost................ As long as he can buy what he wants he never seems to care, Whew

Back
Top Bottom