US Roaches, isopods, and more

Hey James,

It seems like Ezekiel snacked on a bunch of the giant isopods that I got from you. Partially my fault cause I didn't restock the leaves which gave him good access to them crawling around. Others just committed suicide by climbing up the coco walls too high in the mornings.

What do you have in stock?

Hey James,

It seems like Ezekiel snacked on a bunch of the giant isopods that I got from you. Partially my fault cause I didn't restock the leaves which gave him good access to them crawling around. Others just committed suicide by climbing up the coco walls too high in the mornings.

What do you have in stock?

Oh man those isopods have no idea how good they taste to chameleons lol. I have a lot of giant canyons and of course tons of other things. What did you have in mind?

I guess giants for on top and I think I read that dwarfs are good to keep with the giants since they burrow and stir up the soil? I'll text you.

Made some changes to this ad, put a lot of new things up. If there's any information you'd like to see me add in LMK. I was going to label which species can climb/fly/etc along with which I know that are FL legal. I'm also going to put up some things I'd be willing to trade for if anyone is interested in doing that.

As far as the bulk of care info goes, going to be working on videos and care sheets for that. In the mean time just send a PM if you have any questions.

Just listed the climb/fly/non climb status on all of the roaches. Also put down which are FL legal, don't think I missed any?

My chameleon wont eat crickets or dubia. Its been suggested i try red runners & orange heads. Do you have either available?
I also need some isopods for his bioactive. Do you have powder orange, dairy cow or giant canyons?

Just updated a lot. Have to finish adding prices/quantities to everything listed under the starter roach colonies, but they should*(I do make mistakes, from time to time lol) all be available ATM.

Only things unavailable right now are under the "coming soon".

Also, I plan on adding some sales for larger amounts of several species soon.

If you didn't see already, I listed which are Florida legal, climbers, flyers, etc. Under the name of each.

I want to get more into featuring different feeders in threads/videos/etc, but time has been limited lately. Little tip, the rarely seen Byrostria genus(burrowing roaches) have been excellent feeders for me lately. Rival dubia in breeding speeds IME. Plus they can't climb, grow to good feeding sizes, are hardy, and are more active than dubia. Same with pantanal, six spot, and really any of the eublaberus(like orangeheads).

PM if you have any questions

Back
Top Bottom