RIP Darla

cambech

My little lady must have passed in the night unexpectedly. She was eating and drinking and seemed normal yesterday and this morning i found she had left this world while still clinging to her favorite sleeping branch. She was just over 3 years old i believe, so maybe it was just her time. So sad when they leave us, I just hope that i gave her the best care and longest/happiest life i could have.
Ignore the date in the photo. The pic was taken a while back, but not in 07' like it says. The date was screwed up on the camera.

Attachments

• Darla 1.jpg
    Darla 1.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 278
My little lady must have passed in the night unexpectedly. She was eating and drinking and seemed normal yesterday and this morning i found she had left this world while still clinging to her favorite sleeping branch. She was just over 3 years old i believe, so maybe it was just her time. So sad when they leave us, I just hope that i gave her the best care and longest/happiest life i could have.
Ignore the date in the photo. The pic was taken a while back, but not in 07' like it says. The date was screwed up on the camera.

Im so sorry you lost your little girl. I know what its like to lose a favorite pet, not a chameleon necessarily, I am on my first cham and he isnt even 6 months old yet, but I had to put my 11 yr old German shorthair Pointer down last September, I had him since he was 8 weeks old. The pain is never forgotten, but neither is the times you shared.

SIde note, she IS very pretty. ( I say is because they all live on within us).

:( Sorry about your loss, Its hard, I lost 2 female Jacksons and i still think about them, so i know your pain. Strange how such a small creature can hold such a big part of your heart.. :confused:

Sorry to hear about your cham, especially dying unexpectedly like that. I am sure you gave her a great life. RIP Darla.....

Back
Top Bottom