Ricki and Willy’s Amazing Christmas Gifts are on Santa’s sleigh❤️❤️❤️❤️. So excited😍

Jo00

Established Member
1670110398481.jpeg

Are these the ones by sunset chameleon's? (I think that is their name)
Those look cool!
Right!?! They are handmade with free form designs. For example…I asked that one of them have extra head room for my Yemen’s large casque. I’ve never heard a single complaint. And the customer service is incredible. Just busting to get them. He also makes other products like hides and stuff.
see what I mean…
090ED83F-B071-473B-BB36-FAF769B9E50B.jpeg

Right!?! They are handmade with free form designs. For example…I asked that one of them have extra head room for my Yemen’s large casque. I’ve never heard a single complaint. And the customer service is incredible. Just busting to get them. He also makes other products like hides and stuff.
see what I mean…
View attachment 332288
Yes, I saw some of there stuff on fb. And the plant holders I thought were extremely cool.

Do I just email them for pricing? They have no way to add to cart or anything for choice’s? Thanks again for sharing these. I have one panther who will only eat if he feels like he’s hunting and a just hatched baby coming in march so I want to have them both prepared!

Your babies are beautiful btw!😍
I just emailed to the address on the contact page. You will be very impressed with the customer service. Very prompt and personable guy. Did you check out the website to see the options? He will go out of his way to help you!

I just emailed to the address on the contact page. You will be very impressed with the customer service. Very prompt and personable guy. Did you check out the website to see the options? He will go out of his way to help yo
Do I just email them for pricing? They have no way to add to cart or anything for choice’s? Thanks again for sharing these. I have one panther who will only eat if he feels like he’s hunting and a just hatched baby coming in march so I want to have them both prepared!

Your babies are beautiful btw!😍
Yes, I love my beautiful boys💚

I just emailed to the address on the contact page. You will be very impressed with the customer service. Very prompt and personable guy. Did you check out the website to see the options? He will go out of his way to help you!
I did! I’m looking at walnut 3in regular. Great, I will email them. Thanks so much!

My Santa Tracker shows Santa‘s sleigh has been stuck in Miami for 5 days with Ricki and Willy’s feeders!!🥺Could someone please bring Rudolf a Redbull.

Back
Top Bottom