Christmas Day Photos of the Chams (Cooper's turning blue)

whats in your water Jann ? you have some of the bluest chams ever !! :p and I am getting so addicted to Teddy - he is so cute ! I am stalking your F/B wall just to try to find pics of him :eek: :p
all your guys look so healthy and happy :D

whats in your water Jann ? you have some of the bluest chams ever !! :p and I am getting so addicted to Teddy - he is so cute ! I am stalking your F/B wall just to try to find pics of him :eek: :p
all your guys look so healthy and happy :D

Thank you so much Cheryl. I just use plain old RO water.

Little Teddy is the sweetest. When I pick him up and talk to him he moves his head up and down. It's the cutest thing. I'll have to get a video.

Just getting around to catching up on here. Wiped out from Christmas! All your chameleons are amazing. Cooper is really starting to transform! So cool to see the blue coming in. I want to kiss teddy. I just love tortoises. Cannot have one with our dog though she would drive it nuts!

Just getting around to catching up on here. Wiped out from Christmas! All your chameleons are amazing. Cooper is really starting to transform! So cool to see the blue coming in. I want to kiss teddy. I just love tortoises. Cannot have one with our dog though she would drive it nuts!

Thank you Carol! Raising Cooper has been a challenge but as of right now I am pleased. Teddy is a sweetheart and gets kisses everyday but of course all my guys do. :)

Thank you for the nice comment Melissa. I am still keeping Winton in my prayers and hoping that his vet visit goes well tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom