BleuSaphir
Chameleon Enthusiast
I’m looking into interest of keeping Rhampholeon spectrum. I had a put some thoughts of purchasing some. Or least do another test drive. But my woes of keeping Brookesia did put my thoughts on them on a halt, or blockage.
I had put thoughts on keeping carpet chameleon. But I put them on a hold again. Maybe I just me wanting to just put my focus on my main two chameleons.
But the itch for a third chameleon and keeping Pygmy chameleon group is still there. Seeing some “babies” for sale is pushing my desires to spark up again. For this moment, I wanna see if this a compulsion too. lol
I had put thoughts on keeping carpet chameleon. But I put them on a hold again. Maybe I just me wanting to just put my focus on my main two chameleons.
But the itch for a third chameleon and keeping Pygmy chameleon group is still there. Seeing some “babies” for sale is pushing my desires to spark up again. For this moment, I wanna see if this a compulsion too. lol
Last edited: