Reputable Breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanFury

Hi all I'm looking to get a Nosy Be Panther tomorrow and I'm looking for reputable breeders. I know about FLChams, Screameleons and so on, but I was looking at chameleonsonly to get one. Mostly because I like the Nosy Bes they offer, but I'm wondering how reputable they are. I've sent them a couple of emails over the last few weeks but have never received any response. Have people here dealt with them, and if so how reliable are they? I don't want to Paypal them 300 dollars for a new guy and not have him get sent. Thanks!

the nice thing about paypal is if they dont send it, you can dispute it. the second you dispute, they put the money in escrow.

Try calling them instead. They are reputable and are also a sponsor of this site.

As with any new animal, take it to the vet right after you get it and have a fecal done and relay the diagnosis to the breeder.

They're very reputable! I would never hesitate to do business with them. I highly recommend Ed and Liddy from Chameleons Only! They have great animals.

Chameleons Only is excellent. They have one of the best reputations in the industry and have been around longer than most.

The same thing happened to me when I was looking to get a panther chameleon. I had planned all along on getting one of their chams and when I was ready I sent them an email asking a few questions. I waited for about a week and re-sent it because I never heard from them. That was probably a good month ago and I never did receive a reply to this day I went else where to purchase because I got tired of waiting for a response. No one else I sent emails to inquiring about chams had a problem receiving my e-mails. I received very prompt replies from everyone else I contacted. I prefer to do business with someone that wants it and will return an inquiry. Unfortunately I was rather disappointed :(

Thanks for all the great feedback, guys. I'm happy to see that it wasn't just me that wasn't getting replies. Obviously, emailing them isn't the way to go about it, I'll phone them tomorrow instead then. I'm also glad that people were able to confirm their reputation. Thanks again all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom