Does anyone know a reputable breeder that breeds the mostly-white-colored locales?

ccclcl

It seems the reputable breeders are only producing the "popular" locales that have bodies that are mostly red, blue, green, or yellow. I really like the ones with mostly white bodies. There are some out there but from the bad breeders. For example nosy faly with white body, blue bar and red drops. I'm open to others like cap est with white body and red bar, but their barring tends to make them very red.

Anyone?

Nosy Boraha are not available in the US with the exception of Frams chams but they do not have a pure female so they are doing a cross with their pure male. If I am remembering correctly they crossed with a Nosy Faly. I did see one of the babies at maturity and it was gorgeous and high white coloring. I believe they also have pure Nosy Faly. I do not know of anyone breeding the Cap est locale.

Nosy Boraha are not available in the US with the exception of Frams chams but they do not have a pure female so they are doing a cross with their pure male. If I am remembering correctly they crossed with a Nosy Faly. I did see one of the babies at maturity and it was gorgeous and high white coloring. I believe they also have pure Nosy Faly. I do not know of anyone breeding the Cap est locale.
Thanks! I never realized the common locales being common was due to availability, but duh lol.

I'll definitely contact frams chams to see if they're planning any of those clutches coming up. I'm also watching kammerflage in case they have any crosses that catch my eye

It seems the reputable breeders are only producing the "popular" locales that have bodies that are mostly red, blue, green, or yellow. I really like the ones with mostly white bodies. There are some out there but from the bad breeders. For example nosy faly with white body, blue bar and red drops. I'm open to others like cap est with white body and red bar, but their barring tends to make them very red.

Anyone?
I’m a whole year late to reply, but..( just in case you or anyone else is still looking for a high white locale!)
Fellow lover of white chams and went through this myself. For a while there, it was extremely difficult to pin down a breeder (seems to me there wasn’t anyone regularly breeding cap or boraha until recently). If you’re still on the lookout for high white chams, I can definitely recommend the following:

Woke Chameleons - this is actually the breeder my own cap est male came from. Great experience! I do know that he happens to have another juvenile male available right now

Top Notch Exotic Reptiles - this breeder works with cap est AND nosy boraha, as of recently (I absolutely stand corrected if nosy boraha is a locale he’s been working on for some time now)

Surfing Oak Chameleons I believe Meg paired her cap Est, Stiltskin, to a pure cap female and has a clutch incubating

The Chameleon Hub should definitely be mentioned as I know they have/have had cap Est breeders

Orlando Chameleons dont think they have any white chams available currently but they are a cap est breeder

New England Chameleons nosy faly breeder! Seems to me that some time ago, they had some high white falys available

Fram’s Chams goes without saying! I don’t know that they have any plans to breed their nosy boraha again. If it happens, I imagine they’ll be doing another locale cross (seems to me they have some nosy faly’s coming as well). Worth asking about!

Back
Top Bottom