reptiworms

buzz

I was just on mulberry and i saw a worm called the reptiworm. I never heard of them until now. I was reading about them and they almost seem absolutely perfect. Almost genetically created hahaha they have the perfect nutrients and other things. They wriggle a lot but cant get out of a jar lid. Has anyone fed theses to their chameleons? how you like them?

I was just on mulberry and i saw a worm called the reptiworm. I never heard of them until now. I was reading about them and they almost seem absolutely perfect. Almost genetically created hahaha they have the perfect nutrients and other things. They wriggle a lot but cant get out of a jar lid. Has anyone fed theses to their chameleons? how you like them?

My pets love those things! Petsmart have them year round, so I dont have to order them online...

i had these awhile back ago they are great and my chams loved them ... the only problem i had was i bought to many at once and alot of them turned into flies (something i dont like to deal with) they grew wayyyyy to fast for me.

Anyone know if I can get these in Canada?

When I called the DoA, they had NOOOOO clue what I was telling, bunch of freaking morons... I was tossed around on the phone by dozens of people and it was like no one actually worked there, just a bunch of useless pencil pushers...

if reptiworms are the same as phoenix worms my chameleons LOVE then they dont last long in the bowl at all as soon as put them in there they are gone before i close the cage its actually very cool!
now when i bought mine i got them from the place i bought my chams and they told me to keep them from turning into flys longer to keep them in the fridge? has anyone else heard this they feed all thier animals them and thats where they store theres I just dont want to find out later it took all the nutrition thank to anyone who replys

Anyone know if I can get these in Canada?

When I called the DoA, they had NOOOOO clue what I was telling, bunch of freaking morons... I was tossed around on the phone by dozens of people and it was like no one actually worked there, just a bunch of useless pencil pushers...

They are soldier fly larvae- check around for that.
Gardeners and composters like them here in the USA, so you might check along those contacts.

i read that they are better than horn worms( calcium wise..horns are about 22 crickets worth of standard digestible calcium while the repi-calci-whatever worms labled anything are about 28 to 32 crickes worth of calcium)..but i think the horns are easyer to feed....

i read that they are better than horn worms( calcium wise..horns are about 22 crickets worth of standard digestible calcium while the repi-calci-whatever worms labled anything are about 28 to 32 crickes worth of calcium)..but i think the horns are easyer to feed....
I've never heard that ratio before, interesting.

Back
Top Bottom