reptile keepers and.... aliens??

italian chameleon

Hi everyone!

during one of my random internet browsing sessions I stumbled upon David Icke's weird reptilian alien theories and it seems like a lot of people believes in that.... :rolleyes:

so after an initial "oh-my-god-people-actually-believes-in-that" reaction, I took it from a more philosophical point of view and I thought:

what would reptilian aliens think of us humans keeping their "little cousins" ?

would they be mad at us or would they recognize our efforts as a good thing and possibly spare us from the destruction of human race that apparently is in their agenda (hope they keep it quick and simple, reptile style ;) ) ?

would some of them keep US as pets? can you imagine that??? the internet would be full of "Human Caresheet, How to keep your human, The Ultimate Human Keeping Guide " :D

now that's a stupid topic! :)
I hope you have as much unused fantasy as I do and come up with funny stuff!otherwise just tell me tu stfu, I won't mind :p

P.S this is not about NWO or conspiracy theories, it's only a funny thought about our hobby seen from "outside"!

we'd put up some serious hunger strikes. speghettie AGAIN!? oh and imgine them trying to breed us. yeah right! we'd be very difficult to keep :rolleyes:

we'd put up some serious hunger strikes. speghettie AGAIN!? oh and imgine them trying to breed us. yeah right! we'd be very difficult to keep :rolleyes:

eeh!! wats wrong-a with-a the spaghetti-a ? :D:D

if they complain about how i keep my cham i'd put them in the vivarium too

:p

Ah the answer is to easy. Your alien. I'm a alien. If there so happens to be another race on a diferent planet it would almost be as if we had different species. People kill themselfs looking indepth on this, and its simple. Do we know everything about everything? No,but there's a nice line betwen the open mind and ignorance. Aliens amoung the rest of cnspiracies are so borein, when there is so much truth out there. And maybe, just maybe if peple searched for the truth, the would uncover their questions. Sorry for the poor spellin, phone is horrible.

Ah the answer is to easy. Your alien. I'm a alien. If there so happens to be another race on a diferent planet it would almost be as if we had different species. People kill themselfs looking indepth on this, and its simple. Do we know everything about everything? No,but there's a nice line betwen the open mind and ignorance. Aliens amoung the rest of cnspiracies are so borein, when there is so much truth out there. And maybe, just maybe if peple searched for the truth, the would uncover their questions. Sorry for the poor spellin, phone is horrible.

sorry I didn't get this one, it's almost 1 o clock in the night here and i have very limited brain faculties at the moment! I'll check again tomorrow morning maybe I'll get it :) my bad :eek:

Lol uhh I said conspiracies are waste of precies brain space. To aliens, your alien, so instead of thinking about it, try and discover it.

I'm also sure that these are the people stateing that our government is reptilian masked in human skin. It really shows how smart people are.

This brings up two aspects, one, what type of chameleon do you think you are, two, what if you don't get put with a very nice mate haha.

i thought the lizards were keeping us humans?.. lol and if my mate aint nice. slap a bitch IM KIDDING! lol i wouldnt become "receptive" as you will.. this making the aliens offer me a better mate :) our animals are spoiled brats.. they get whatever they want, wouldnt the tables turn and we get everything we want?... (in the hands of the right alien keepers of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

Lol uhh I said conspiracies are waste of precies brain space. To aliens, your alien, so instead of thinking about it, try and discover it.

ah ok! I get it now, and I agree :D

i thought the lizards were keeping us humans?.. lol and if my mate aint nice. slap a bitch IM KIDDING! lol i wouldnt become "receptive" as you will.. this making the aliens offer me a better mate :) our animals are spoiled brats.. they get whatever they want, wouldnt the tables turn and we get everything we want?... (in the hands of the right alien keepers of course:rolleyes::rolleyes:)

haha somebody should tell them that human "receptivity" increases dramatically in the presence of booze!!!!! :D
anyway I'm studying so much these days that I lead a sort of "captive" life, so in case of alien invasion I think they'd just need to find me something to kill time and I'll be fine :D

P.s I told you this was gonna get stupid ;)

Back
Top Bottom