Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

CamoChameleonsHuman

Chameleon Enthusiast
So the wife and I did a thing today... We got another Furcifer Pardalis.... Ambilobe locale this time.... Someone please help us help eachother.... We can't live like this for much longer.... The addiction is too strong.... It's too real!!! Join me in our first meeting.... Tomorrow of course, because I'm still high from this dudes colors!
20190527_105149.jpg
00X0X_lx0MtJvpK8n_1200x900.jpg
00F0F_1qcF19HWCjF_600x450.jpg
20190527_105257.jpg

Step one, admit you have a problem, which you did. Step two, send me some of your reptiles immediately. :ROFLMAO:

Step three, realize I also have a problem, I mean, I am trying to help you with your problem. Step whatever is next because, man, those are beautiful colors.

Step... oh, forget it. See you guys tomorrow at 3:00PM... lol

So the wife and I did a thing today... We got another Furcifer Pardalis.... Ambilobe locale this time.... Someone please help us help eachother.... We can't live like this for much longer.... The addiction is too strong.... It's too real!!! Join me in our first meeting.... Tomorrow of course, because I'm still high from this dudes colors!
View attachment 233563View attachment 233564View attachment 233565View attachment 233566
How does this happen lol

OKKKKKKK I have the answer..... for me at least... I only have a home screen and a lock screen on my phone so I only have room for 2 chams one as the home screen and one as the lock screen. Just don't tell my daughter.... :oops:
For all yall that are past 2 heck if I know what to tell you... This is what I am going with for me staying at two though lol.

Have you seen the Masoala Panthers????? Look at this link. https://www.simplychameleons.ca/male-breeders.html
I love the white with the color... Just so handsome.
Omg yes the white is so beautiful makes the coloring really pop. I’m going to end up with every nosy local I already know it :rolleyes: When I can’t count the number of chameleons I have on my hands I’ll move on to my sons hands lol

OKKKKKKK I have the answer..... for me at least... I only have a home screen and a lock screen on my phone so I only have room for 2 chams one as the home screen and one as the lock screen. Just don't tell my daughter.... :oops:
For all yall that are past 2 heck if I know what to tell you... This is what I am going with for me staying at two though lol.
There is a rotating screens Lol .

You know you want that baseball team you talked about :ROFLMAO: What is 5 chameleons

Back
Top Bottom