Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

@CamoChameleonsHuman you have to make up the Reptile Addicts 12 step program.
Shouldn't be hard. I was forced into rehab programs in conservative states for getting busted with under a gram of Cannabis in my twenties. Now I live in CO and have a medical card. So much for that helping lol...

Step 1-admidt we are powerless over our reptile addiction.
Step 2-come to believe a reptile power greater than ourselves will bring us back to sanity
Step3-made a decision to turn our will to that higher power as we understand him (@jamest0o0 parson is a good start)
Step4-make an inventory of our reptiles and reptile supplies
Step5-admidt to everyone on the forums everything you currently inventoried
Step6-higher power stated above is suppose to help us buying all this magically
Step 7-to be continued

Shouldn't be hard. I was forced into rehab programs in conservative states for getting busted with under a gram of Cannabis in my twenties. Now I live in CO and have a medical card. So much for that helping lol...

Step 2-come to believe a reptile power greater than ourselves will bring us back to sanity
Step3-made a decision to turn our will to that higher power as we understand him (@jamest0o0 parson is a good start)
Step 7-to be continued
Should we send offerings to no name then :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Step 7-to be continued
I already got an FFFF - there is no HOPE for me .

Back
Top Bottom