Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

What how do I make that red ?
8DF5C765-0570-4227-ACEC-5E5EF678599C.png

I keep going back and forth if I will ever try and breed Larry and Imelda. They are both the right age for it now
We do need a good veiled breeder!
Another!! Omg he is beautiful. How old?? What's his name??
Yes, another lol. He's 6 months old. Still deciding on names. I like "Sherbert", "Louie", "Starburst", or "Chomper" (his first impression with the wife wasn't very smooth. He needs to learn how to behave around the ladies lol)

We do need a good veiled breeder!

Yes, another lol. He's 6 months old. Still deciding on names. I like "Sherbert", "Louie", "Starburst", or "Chomper" (his first impression with the wife wasn't very smooth. He needs to learn how to behave around the ladies lol)
We will see what happens next time she’s receptive. If I’m comfortable I’ll give it a go, i got hubbys blessing already (y)

Man I wish my wife was down for freaky stuff like that, you know, getting more reptiles with no threats of death or arson.

I went from 1 to 6 and a half chameleons in a year... this disease comes for us all...

And hey yinz, I think I might just name the chameleon Noname. From the proud house of nonames. It fits well with my 2 cat's names: cat and ****ing cat

Man I wish my wife was down for freaky stuff like that, you know, getting more reptiles with no threats of death or arson.

I went from 1 to 6 and a half chameleons in a year... this disease comes for us all...

And hey yinz, I think I might just name the chameleon Noname. From the proud house of nonames. It fits well with my 2 cat's names: cat and ****ing cat
I still vote Little foot...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didnt name my cat. Yet he simultaneously has like 5 names

Back
Top Bottom