Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

Shouldn't be hard. I was forced into rehab programs in conservative states for getting busted with under a gram of Cannabis in my twenties. Now I live in CO and have a medical card. So much for that helping lol...

Step 1-admidt we are powerless over our reptile addiction.
Step 2-come to believe a reptile power greater than ourselves will bring us back to sanity
Step3-made a decision to turn our will to that higher power as we understand him (@jamest0o0 parson is a good start)
Step4-make an inventory of our reptiles and reptile supplies
Step5-admidt to everyone on the forums everything you currently inventoried
Step6-higher power stated above is suppose to help us buying all this magically
Step 7-to be continued
Better then 15 in the school bathroom (y)

Shouldn't be hard. I was forced into rehab programs in conservative states for getting busted with under a gram of Cannabis in my twenties. Now I live in CO and have a medical card. So much for that helping lol...

Step 1-admidt we are powerless over our reptile addiction.
Step 2-come to believe a reptile power greater than ourselves will bring us back to sanity
Step3-made a decision to turn our will to that higher power as we understand him (@jamest0o0 parson is a good start)
Step4-make an inventory of our reptiles and reptile supplies
Step5-admidt to everyone on the forums everything you currently inventoried
Step6-higher power stated above is suppose to help us buying all this magically
Step 7-to be continued
I’m so spaced out naturally you can never tell. Ppl have to ask me if I am or am not in the clouds. No wonder I can sit starting at the chameleons for hours

So the wife and I did a thing today... We got another Furcifer Pardalis.... Ambilobe locale this time.... Someone please help us help eachother.... We can't live like this for much longer.... The addiction is too strong.... It's too real!!! Join me in our first meeting.... Tomorrow of course, because I'm still high from this dudes colors!
View attachment 233563View attachment 233564View attachment 233565View attachment 233566
You will find no help here sir, only more sick people!! Too awesome!!!

Back
Top Bottom