Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

Are you doubting the beautiful of that purple nugget? :eek: That it back say it ain’t so!!
I am just saying that because I have never seen a body like that on a female. So I went nuts over her too and asked two people that have many many years of experience... They said the same... that they have never seen it either. Although who knows maybe it is possible.

I just want to know if they can ship to the USA... Has anyone heard about that. I may be screwed if they can because I am in love with his Masoala locale. Here is his website. https://www.simplychameleons.ca/male-breeders.html

I am just saying that because I have never seen a body like that on a female. So I went nuts over her too and asked two people that have many many years of experience... They said the same... that they have never seen it either. Although who knows maybe it is possible.

I just want to know if they can ship to the USA... Has anyone heard about that. I may be screwed if they can because I am in love with his Masoala locale. Here is his website. https://www.simplychameleons.ca/male-breeders.html
I think they can ship from Canada I’ve seen ppl buy from China b4. I just think shipping will be expensive. Omg they have nosy Masoala

Ok so he says shipping to the US is really expensive. He was going to double check again because so many of yall are interested in getting a female LOL>
Oh and @JoXie411 looks like according to his website the nosy be's are due to hatch late summer 2019 so you may be getting a 4th in 2019. You do not get the Tshirt... But you can have lots of coffee! :p

Ok so he says shipping to the US is really expensive. He was going to double check again because so many of yall are interested in getting a female LOL>
Oh and @JoXie411 looks like according to his website the nosy be's are due to hatch late summer 2019 so you may be getting a 4th in 2019. You do not get the Tshirt... But you can have lots of coffee! :p
What can we say we are addicted ;)

He has 3 clutches due to hatch up until December 2019. So she can still get the shirt if she can be patient :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom