Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

well duh!!! next you'll say one for each leg... that makes 4!!! after that its just a matter of do you want a full blown hydra
Hydra sounds interesting :unsure:
That's where I'll be. Currently have 3 and a cage ready for my next one when I get back from my work trips. Then I have a different project after that so I'll see you at 5. Haha.
Let me know when you get to 10 :ROFLMAO:
So my cousin is in love with Pesto, and she is trying to convince her boyfriend to let her get a cham too. Bringing her to the dark side!!!
good job (y) one person at a time

Same here. I have wanted one since I was a kid. Then when my daughter got interested I figure hey this is for her. At least that's the way I sold it to my wife haha.
Same here. She had a bad experience with iguanas. I told her it would be great for the boys. Turned out its great for the whole family!

I thought this group would help with my problem! :ROFLMAO: The list now includes a nosy mitsio in the near-ish future. Im not sure the wife will believe that i "just borrowed him from a friend" line. Need a new one. Maybe she will believe it was the Cham Fairy who grants the chameleon wishes of middle age people around the world.
I have now resorted to “they gave the Cham to me for free line” so my friends don’t think I am a psycho. For some reason that makes it better for them lol

Almost bought a high red leather back beardie today. Figured it's about time to get a reptile that actually enjoys my company and the dry heat here lol. Came very very close. Only thing that stopped me was knowing I have ran out of shelf space to put one lol. I have the enclosure just needed the lighting.
I've been thinking of getting a beardie for the same reason lol. Like, why not get an animal that actually wants to hang out and I dont have to create their own little ecosystem that is 100% different than the one I live in :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom