Reptile Addicts Anonymous... Who wants to join?

20190603_203019.jpg
I do love his nosy faly. They are beautiful! I just want the end of the month to get here so I have my cage so I can bring Bahari home. I am getting impatient. lol

Your boy in PJ's.

So I told my best friend about Bahari.... She replied... Seriously Becca like you really need another one. Then told me I needed a support group. LOL I told her that I am in a support group. We support each other in the purchasing of new Chameleons :hilarious:
I had a buddy say the same thing. Hes just mad because it takes away from bow hunting. I reminded him of the 3 kids,20 pigeons, 2 dogs and a Harris hawk I already have and said I still make it out.

Its so funny you said that. They are the ugliest!! The dogs that win ugly dog competitions are jealous of their ugliness. Giant rubber beak doesn't help any.

Oh, 100%! They looks like bizarre little aliens covered in scruffy fuzz. Honestly, probably the ugliest birds out there as babies!

I will post some when they hatch for sure.

Please do! I miss raising baby pigeons.

So I told my best friend about Bahari.... She replied... Seriously Becca like you really need another one. Then told me I needed a support group. LOL I told her that I am in a support group. We support each other in the purchasing of new Chameleons :hilarious:

:LOL: you know, u should tell her chameleons are good for your health, keep you busy, stops your mind from thinking about other things like those bills you need to pay ;)

:LOL: you know, u should tell her chameleons are good for your health, keep you busy, stops your mind from thinking about other things like those bills you need to pay ;)
Yeah no she thinks I am nuts for spending the money I do on Beman. So she thinks I have now lost it because I am doing a whole second fancy enclosure for Bahari. She does not understand why chams are expensive either. She thinks I am crazy for that as well lol. There is no reasoning with someone who has not had one I feel they just do not understand at all lol.

Yeah no she thinks I am nuts for spending the money I do on Beman. So she thinks I have now lost it because I am doing a whole second fancy enclosure for Bahari. She does not understand why chams are expensive either. She thinks I am crazy for that as well lol. There is no reasoning with someone who has not had one I feel they just do not understand at all lol.
We can all be mad together. When I tell ppl I’m getting a third they ask why. My answer “the dragon needs three heads”

Back
Top Bottom