Repti-Fogger Issue

nicholas

Established Member
How many of you guys/gals use the repti-fogger? And are any of you having or have had the iissue where it gets really loud from the fan inside? And how did you fix the issue if you did? I took it apart to find there was alot more to it that I thought, I found that there is a tiny fan inside to cool the transformer and determined that is what is causing the noise but no matter what I do it doesnt stop buzzing/rattleing. Any ideas?

How many of you guys/gals use the repti-fogger? And are any of you having or have had the iissue where it gets really loud from the fan inside? And how did you fix the issue if you did? I took it apart to find there was alot more to it that I thought, I found that there is a tiny fan inside to cool the transformer and determined that is what is causing the noise but no matter what I do it doesnt stop buzzing/rattleing. Any ideas?

I don't own one so I cannot comment but just wanted to say congrats on winning the photo contest! :D

ive heard nothing but bad thongs about foggers of any kind honestly.:c if your trying to keep humidity up why not dry a humidifier

ive heard nothing but bad thongs about foggers of any kind honestly.:c if your trying to keep humidity up why not dry a humidifier

I have one however I had this and have been using it on my rudis and it just started with these issues. My next step when I move into a new space will be setting the whole room up with pvc to the tops of cages and make a heavy duty ultrasonic humidifier to run through it all. The perfect motane room! ;)

Sounds good but still I'd chuck it and use your humidifier. Like I said I've heard they break a lot. I'm on my cell phone and i just realized I type bad THONGS haha :D

I had two veiled and two panther at one point but I've quit the chameleon keeping for now because it became too expensive and in this economy every penny must be saved!

Back
Top Bottom