red shirt fail

jpm995

Established Member
So I go to the Long Island, NY Reptile Expo in the Melville Hilton with my grandson in our red shirts looking for other forum members. I see about 10 people in red shirts. I ask 3 of them if their cham forum members and get very strange looks. I guess the wear a red shirt wasen't such a good idea. Maybe yellow next year? My grandson got a nice little bearded dragon, but i had to pass on a very cool leaf tail gecko, just no room, maybe next year. Good show, Screamlieons had some great panthers, though i couldn't find any pigmy chams [bigdog had them last year]. Got too crowded by about 11 so i left, but enjoyed the show.

You have to go with something less common. Maybe a bright pink tie dye shirt of something...

When I went to Daytona last year we all exchanged cell phone numbers & agreed to drop by FL chams as a place to meet. I found most but not all the other forum people.

You have to go with something less common. Maybe a bright pink tie dye shirt of something...

Gofast, i just couldn't bring myself to wear pink. I'm too old school, it would be way too gay. No offense to anyone. Too bad the site doesn't have tshirts, it would save me a lot of embaressment. No problem canzoman, maybe another show.

Gofast, i just couldn't bring myself to wear pink. I'm too old school, it would be way too gay. No offense to anyone. Too bad the site doesn't have tshirts, it would save me a lot of embaressment. No problem canzoman, maybe another show.

I'd be more concerned over the tie dyed part :D

Chameleon Forums does have T-shirts. Go to the Bookstore and the link in on the bottom left.

Back
Top Bottom