Red body blue bar panther chameleon color progression question

chaaarr

Recently bought a 5 months baby from breeder. Breeder said he will mostly be a red body blue bar boy. I noticed green bars over his back. Will it change to red overtime? Does anyone have experience?

Attachments

• DF33796F-5656-4933-BB8B-D3A82DE40558.jpeg
    DF33796F-5656-4933-BB8B-D3A82DE40558.jpeg
    332.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 354F6BF4-B5FE-4EED-AD7F-EEC950AA3CB3.jpeg
    354F6BF4-B5FE-4EED-AD7F-EEC950AA3CB3.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 94
Welcome on here, and what a gorgeous guy! That is a RBBB Ambilobe. Do you have pics of the sire and dam's sire? You'll most likely get a coloration similar to those two. What breeder did you go with (a breeder should know if the baby is a RBBB Ambilobe or not)?

Welcome on here, and what a gorgeous guy! That is a RBBB Ambilobe. Do you have pics of the sire and dam's sire? You'll most likely get a coloration similar to those two. What breeder did you go with (a breeder should know if the baby is a RBBB Ambilobe or not)?
The breeder said he will be RBBB. Just question about those green bar near his back will it change overtime? I saw a lots of RBBB end up with some green at their back.

It's all a game of chance if it's red with no green. Since he young still. He will still change in color. So in time might go away. They can never really tell you he going to look just like sire. It all in his family tree of the color that you could get

Also keep in mind he MAY fire up and the green just disappears. One of my ambilobe is rbbb and he has some green on top towards his bum but when he fires up hes basically just red and blue.

Back
Top Bottom