Recent Nosy Be pics - 6 months old...

AZChamFan

Avid Member
Just had to share some recent pics taken yesterday - this guy is just a little over 6 months!! Sorry for so many pics!!

Attachments

• NB1.jpg
    NB1.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 143
  • NB2.jpg
    NB2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 161
  • NB3.jpg
    NB3.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 146
  • NB5.jpg
    NB5.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 156
  • NB6.jpg
    NB6.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Hoj
He is wonderful! Never be sorry about lots of pictures we all love pictures. Even the group of us who look at pictures and often do't post on them enjoy them. just look at the number of views and the number of posts. It is shown across from your name when you look at the thread prior to opening it. You currently have 5 post replies and 60 some views.

dont ever be sorry about so many pics or such a beauty of a cham he is so awsome, i cant wait for my nosy be Gizmo to really start showing his blues.
very nice looking cham

hoj

Wow, Just stunning.

Hope my boy shows that much colour when he's 6months old.

Showing quite bit of colour at 5 months but not as blue as that...that's amazing!!

He's getting the yellow lips tho...CUTE! X

he is amazing!!! where did you get this guy!!!! pure awsomeness:cool:

I got him from Chameleon Paradise(very pleased with them) when he was a little under 4 months old. He had just a tiny hint of blue at that time - this is what happened in about 2 and a half months!!!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments - I will tell him what you all said!!! I still have not decided on a name for him :confused: - I am considering "Caeruleus" as that is a latin word meaning blue...

I got him from Chameleon Paradise(very pleased with them) when he was a little under 4 months old. He had just a tiny hint of blue at that time - this is what happened in about 2 and a half months!!!

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments - I will tell him what you all said!!! I still have not decided on a name for him :confused: - I am considering "Caeruleus" as that is a latin word meaning blue...

i really like Caeruleus. or cerulean. i always liked that color crayon.

Amazing

WOW, after seeing those pics I went straight to chameleonparadise.com to checkout their chams available. I just emailed the guy, their are some available now but this will be his last clutch of 2011...so I hope I can get one!

WOW...So beautiful and healthy looking...I just got a Nosy Be/Ambanja and he looks very much like yours, just a tiny bit lighter in his blue/aqua color, also has the bit of yellow on the lips...These guys are so gorgeous...and your pics of him are superb....I am very excited to see him color up even more. These animals are just amazing...Thanks for sharing!:D

Hey, ChuckG we could pass Apocalypse for a Nosey lol!! Just looks so true blue, but I know for certain he is an Ambanja ! HA ha. Back to post beautiful Cham you have there.

Wowzers look at the electric blue! Ace is always a sucker for some good pics : )
haha yes i am:cool:, been wanting a good camera for some time:rolleyes:

that is awsome, i was actually thinking about chameleon paradise..glad your exp. was great...now i need to give them a call:cool: haha

the name is cool, and he is very healthy looking

Back
Top Bottom