Rasta is Shaky =/

clowndiov18

Well i just got a baby chameleon, shes quite small and very new to the environment. im keeping her under a uva 60 watt bulb around 81-85 degrees during the day and 73-76 at night. I still havent bought a night light for her but i will be today. Humidity is kept around 60-70% im not too sure if im keeping the right temeperature or humidity she seems to shake a little bit when she climbs around, im feeding her crickets at the moment. Last thing i want right now is for her to have a bone disease. Like i said i jus got her 2 days ago and im not to sure if thats how she climbs around apart from the dj like motions they have =]. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

You picked the right UVB lamp to purchase. I would go with the linear tube over the compact fluorescent.
No moon light.
Check out the supplement schedule on the "Raising Kitty" site that is listed in the link I provided.
There is also an article there on keeping females.

-Brad

Regarding the "shaking"...is it the "waddle-walk"/leaf imitation walk that it might be doing rather than the shaking known to happen with MBD?

Back
Top Bottom