Rango: A Chameleon Movie

According to the ad during the Super Bowl, there is an animated movie coming out starring a Cham.

Not good news, the price of clownfish tripled after Nemo. :mad:

And 101 Dalmations was infamous for its effect on the breed's popularity...

According to the ad during the Super Bowl, there is an animated movie coming out starring a Cham.

Not good news, the price of clownfish tripled after Nemo. :mad:

And 101 Dalmations was infamous for its effect on the breed's popularity...
Yup, chams are becoming more popular.. In "Tangled" Rapunzel has a pet cham named Pascal and before 4 months ago, I never even thought of getting a cham as a pet.

However there are no chameleons in the desert and he lucky has a very non descriptive look, thus he could be any number of species. Let's hope the cham breeders do the right thing. Lucky for Panthers the export rules are strict and supply is rather small.

I think the bad news is that lots of people who are unable to cope with a chameleon will get a chameleon...but I guess that's just what's going to happen. The "well, sort of okay" news is that none of the "oh, wasn't the movie cute?" people will pay the money for a captive bred animal so the carnage level won't change that much.

this topic has been discussed too too many times before here. not to be rude, but i dont think we need another one. keyword search "chameleon movie" or "rango" things like that, and bump those threads back :)

Wanna hear the worst part? If you go see this movie and bring your ticket stub into PetSmart you get $10 off a reptile. I really hope that people think before acting on this.

Wanna hear the worst part? If you go see this movie and bring your ticket stub into PetSmart you get $10 off a reptile. I really hope that people think before acting on this.

Wow, really? Any reptile? Hmmm... I'm going to go have to watch that movie now. :p

However there are no chameleons in the desert and he lucky has a very non descriptive look, thus he could be any number of species. Let's hope the cham breeders do the right thing. Lucky for Panthers the export rules are strict and supply is rather small.

There are desert chameleons. The name escapes me at the moment...

The only one I can think of is the Namaqua species...

Back
Top Bottom