Rainy vet news

Rainy

Well he has a burn how I don't know nothing has changed in his cage for 6 months but our lights will get bright then tone back down surges maybe that is what did it . But he has a burn and and bacterial infections from the biopsy, no fungle. So now I am feeding carnivore care he will eat kale but no protein his color has been dark the last couple of days not sure why put him in show for miosture for about 10 min he has drank some water I am worried to death he is on baytrol and his color is strange of course he has topical too but why is he so dark? I don't get it he was beautiful green a couple days a go?
Help if anybody understands this

Well he has a burn how I don't know nothing has changed in his cage for 6 months but our lights will get bright then tone back down surges maybe that is what did it . But he has a burn and and bacterial infections from the biopsy, no fungle. So now I am feeding carnivore care he will eat kale but no protein his color has been dark the last couple of days not sure why put him in show for miosture for about 10 min he has drank some water I am worried to death he is on baytrol and his color is strange of course he has topical too but why is he so dark? I don't get it he was beautiful green a couple days a go?
Help if anybody understands this

Baytril is tough on chams. They can react to it like this as they don't feel well while on it. He's going through a lot every day with the extra handling and being forced to take the meds.

Focus on keeping him very hydrated to protect his kidneys from the Baytril. If he's got some good body weight he can fast for a while. Instead of giving him Carnivore Care I'd suggest squeezing a feeder insect into his mouth while you are handling him to give him the med. Don't overdo it...just to give him some calories. If he stops drinking give him the Baytril with some Pedialyte.

Back
Top Bottom