Rainforest Reptile Supplies.

Hi
3 weeks ago I ordered a light unit from Rainforest Reptile Supplies. Since ordering I have emailed the shop twice and used the website contact form twice enquiring about this order. To date I have had no reply. Today I phoned the number on their website and a voice said you have dilled an incorrect number. Does anyone know what is going on with this retailer?
Thanks.
Chris.

I've never dealt with them before, but in November this was posted to their facebook page and provides a different number than on their "contact us" page on their website. Hope this helps.
Due to an on going dispute with BT we have a mobile number for the shop at the moment until it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing but we can be contacted on 07548798427. Thanks Steve

Yes tried that number shop assistant takes your details and says that manager deals with all Internet orders from home and he will contact you. He doesn't.
Chris

And, to warn others about this seller submit a review to the Fauna Classifieds Board of Inquiry. Lots of herpers check the BOI regularly and a bad review just might get the seller to clean up his act.

Thanks all I will chase them through pay pal.
Carlton where do i find the Fauna Classifieds Board of Inquiry please.

Back
Top Bottom