Raiden Today

Chameleon Nation

Avid Member
Raiden was just finishing a shed and his white's and red's were more vibrant then ever. Thought I would share.

Last edited:
Oh man, such stunning red, white, and blue. And he lives in Canada?!? :confused: Raiden really is absolutely amazing. Those other boys ain't bad, either, but wow! He's special.

Oh man, such stunning red, white, and blue. And he lives in Canada?!? :confused: Raiden really is absolutely amazing. Those other boys ain't bad, either, but wow! He's special.

HE SURE DOES LIVE IN CANADA!!! :D Woooh lol.. i only have 1 cham, but id like a veiled and a panther, not sure what type panther but i will get another chameleon in about 4-6 months :p im not ready for another yet.. But gladly this guy is in Ca!!! :p

Very beautiful chams!

-Levi

Canadian

When you think red, white and blue, you tend to think of the U.S. He is 100% Canadian now, he did come from the U.S. though. He is one of the first Nosy Faly's in Canada. He is special and he thanks you for the compliments.

Raiden

This is what he looked like when I first pulled him out of the box. Boy was he mad. Then about a month later, he was white. Faly's are awesome!

Last edited:
I can't wait to see this guy in person! How old is Raiden now?

waiting for those eggs to hatch is torture...:p

Back
Top Bottom