I IsaacCampbell New Member Dec 28, 2023 #1 Hello everyone ! Excited to joiin this vibrant community. I look forward too sharing ideas, getting to know you, and helpiing to maake this space even more awesome. Thank you for welcoming me among yoou!
Hello everyone ! Excited to joiin this vibrant community. I look forward too sharing ideas, getting to know you, and helpiing to maake this space even more awesome. Thank you for welcoming me among yoou!
MissSkittles Chameleon Enthusiast Dec 28, 2023 #3 Hi and welcome! Do you have any chameleons, in the planning stages of getting one or just think they are amazing?
Hi and welcome! Do you have any chameleons, in the planning stages of getting one or just think they are amazing?
K kinyonga Chameleon Queen Dec 28, 2023 #5 Welcome to the forum! Like @MissSkittles, I’m wondering, do you have any chameleons yet? Other reptiles?
Welcome to the forum! Like @MissSkittles, I’m wondering, do you have any chameleons yet? Other reptiles?
Sherbertsmysunshine Chameleon Enthusiast Dec 28, 2023 #6 Hello! As long as you are obsessed with these creatures, you'll fit in Welcome to the chamily