You can’t get me!

GrannyK

Chameleon Enthusiast
Napoleon doesn’t love leaving free roam and going back to his enclosure after recess and today he thought he was pretty slick. He must of sensed it was getting close to time and he either thought I couldn’t see where he was or knew he was beyond my reach entangled in those pothos vines. 😂
Just wanted to share my cute silly goofball!

Attachments

• IMG_3940.jpeg
    IMG_3940.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 10
Napoleon doesn’t love leaving free roam and going back to his enclosure after recess and today he thought he was pretty slick. He must of sensed it was getting close to time and he either thought I couldn’t see where he was or knew he was beyond my reach entangled in those pothos vines. 😂
Just wanted to share my cute silly goofball!
Hiding in plain sight!🤣

So cute. Homer is normally such a sweetheart, however when I bring him in from his outside enclosure, he gets Sooo mad. He literally tries to kill me. Lol. He hisses, lounges at my hand, all blown up. Then will stay mad at me rest of day. Will keep one foot bent up, gaping at me. So mad so cute. I can't help but laugh. I've started using my motorcycle gloves to get him, I'm sure his bite can't feel great. He hadn't bitten me yet, but now I'm not scared to grab him. He's too funny.

Back
Top Bottom