Radermachera sinica, "China Doll" Plant?

According to what I have read the plant is safe for Chams. Below is a link thats lists it as safe.

http://www.chamownersweb.net/husbandry/encls3.htm

: too bad you aren't going to the SD show. Its all I can think about. Probably because I am newly addicted. :) and have zero control . LOL Looks like you were able to control yourself.

Thanks Ryan... I actually bought this plant to serve as a visual barrier to keep 2 chams from seeing eachother but it looks like a nice tree for a cage. It actaully seems strong enough to support any of my chams weight as well.

Yeah... I was looking forward to the show for a long time... Unfortunately other opportunities presented themselves. I have a new guy coming tomorrw morning which has caused me to drain the Cham Account getting ready for him. That and the Cham room is at about Max Capacity for the time being and I doubt I would make it to the show without bringing another home. I was just looking forward to meeting so many of the forum members there.. it would have been fun... but there will be more opportunities.

Thanks for the help on the plant...

~Joe

Back
Top Bottom