R.I.P. Googles

GooglezNvincent

I dont even know what to type, i cant realy think or process anything, my whole day is shot to shit. I feel terrible, i made her suffer even longer by trying to nurse her back to health, that is the only thing i can think of right now. I think im going to take a break for like a week.:(

My GF and i thought she was cute because she was the tiniest one, i now know that means they are the least healthy. Poor girl never had a chance even in really good care. here are some pictures.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing any animal, big or small, is such a difficult thing. The last thing you want to do is blame yourself for making her suffer. You did your best to nurse her back. If she could I am sure she would thank you for all your effort. there is no need to throw the blame on yourself, it will make it worse. But i send you my deepest condolences and wish you the best of luck getting through this.

R.I.P. Googles

I am very sorry. You did what seemed best at the time, and that's all any of us can do. I know it's hard right now, but would encourage you not to give up on chameleons - now you know how to pick out a big, healthy one and avoid some of the problems that it sounds like Googles came with.

That is such sad news. It's so tough to lose a pet, but especially so to lose a chameleon. I know exactly how you are feeling right now, having recently lost Lily - it'll be tough for a few days, but things do get better. These creatures are so amazing, and somehow they just suck you in and make you addicted. Thinking of you, and sending a hug from the UK.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing any animal, big or small, is such a difficult thing. The last thing you want to do is blame yourself for making her suffer. You did your best to nurse her back. If she could I am sure she would thank you for all your effort. there is no need to throw the blame on yourself, it will make it worse. But i send you my deepest condolences and wish you the best of luck getting through this.

R.I.P. Googles

I couldn't have said it any better, and I fully agree.

Googles, may you understand that you did your best and tryed real hard.
I hope that in time you will be willing to forgive yourself, even though you did nothing wrong.

Harry

I'm sorry as well. When we were breeding we too thought the tiniest ones were so cute and took special care. They never responded. Just too small and unhealthy. Its really heartbreaking. Our condolences.

Thanks every one :) the thing that really gets me was near the end to visibly see her in immense amounts of pain, and we all know chams hide pain so it must have been excrutiating. All your kind words mean alot.

Give yourself some time to grieve and remember what she taught you. Be consoled that you got to spend some time with her and enjoyed her presence. Remember you are a better keeper for this experience, even though it is painful right now. You are not alone in this loss. :)

Sorry about your loss:eek:.....like jay said you have other that need your care, concentrate on that and maybe it wont be soooooo bad

So sorry to hear googles has passed. I think you did a wonderful thing in trying to nurse the poor little girl through. Gizzy was also the smallest in the store and although you should pick a big strong cham i did exactly the same and took her, thank god she is very health and strong now. I hope you will not be put off another cham will need such a caring owner as yourself.

Back
Top Bottom