R.I.P Charlie

andy123

Well her time has come, she passed away last night around 6pm, its sad to see her go but coming up to 9 years old, shes gave us many happy years more then we planned :eek:

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

R.I.P Charlie <3

So sorry that you lost Charlie. To live to be 9 years old, you must have given her an incredible life! RIP Charlie, you were a beautiful cham...:(

Andy, I am so very sorry to hear about Charlie. She was a truly beautiful female and lived a very long life with you.

Aaaw bless her little soul. I am sorry you lost her, she must have lived a wonderful life to have hung around for 9 years. Sleep tight pretty girl. :(

Thanks for the comments guys, she will be sadly missed, but life goes on with Bob, owning him a year today :D so glad i bought him now

So sorry Andy. :( Charlie had such a long, happy life with you. You should be so proud to have a female live for 9 years, that is a real achievement! She was an amazing girly-cham. Congrats on Bob's first anniversary too - you should post some pics to celebrate!

Wow I am so sorry to hear you lost Charlie. What a lovely time you had together. Always remember those days.

Back
Top Bottom