Quick Poll for Curiosity

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not sure if we can setup polls, but out of curiosity:

How many CF user's found this site before getting their first chameleon and how many users found it after getting their first chameleon.

I actually found this site the day I got my first Chameleon as the breeder I purchased from knew about it and highly recommended it.

Also figured as people chime it, it will help new user's feel more comfortable as we share how we started out with chams.

I found this forum a few days after I saw a chameleon for sale at petco. Ended up lurking here for a few weeks and eventually started posting a few weeks before I placed an order with FLChams.

This forum helped me out greatly when I was preparing for the arrival of Kyle.

Not sure if we can setup polls, but out of curiosity:

How many CF user's found this site before getting their first chameleon and how many users found it after getting their first chameleon.

I actually found this site the day I got my first Chameleon as the breeder I purchased from knew about it and highly recommended it.

Also figured as people chime it, it will help new user's feel more comfortable as we share how we started out with chams.
Found it months before. I didnt join till the day after. I was too excited to keep him all to myself lol.

I came across the site while looking for a quadricornis and bought one a few days later from @ponders . His name is Odin and I still have him to this day! He is such a shy little guy and I love him dearly. I had owned chameleons in the past but admit I was not as knowledgeable as I thought I was regarding their care. I don't post much but I do read everything and have learned so much in the few years that I have been a member.
IMG_20190730_150159.jpg
IMG_20190730_150248.jpg
IMG_20190730_150043.jpg
IMG_20190730_150408.jpg

Found the forum about two days before I officially brought Karma home, after my vet mentioned a chameleon focused forum. Karma was a pet store reject with a bunch of health problems that I took home from the vet clinic I work at in lieu of having him euthanized. Though I had to euthanize him a few months later, he reignited my passion for the hobby and here I am today! :)

I came across the site while looking for a quadricornis and bought one a few days later from @ponders . His name is Odin and I still have him to this day! He is such a shy little guy and I love him dearly. I had owned chameleons in the past but admit I was not as knowledgeable as I thought I was regarding their care. I don't post much but I do read everything and have learned so much in the few years that I have been a member.View attachment 241448View attachment 241449View attachment 241450View attachment 241451
I adore their tails! So pretty their different features are!

Back
Top Bottom