Quick, help me ID this frog

Lmao nice. Was my nickname in middle school haha
Y GIF

Would anyone want this little frog? He/she is still doing well, but I just kind of have the container sitting in the corner, not doing much. I feel bad the frog isn't in the wild or a bigger set up. If you're in florida even I think it's alright to just release them there? Greenhouses are good too, they sing apparently. Or if you just want a little hardy frog that seems to thrive in a little bioactive set up, lmk!

If you don't know that it is native...if it might have come in on a plant...I wouldn't release it. It might carry a disease from wherever it came from that could kill off all the frogs your area. They shouldn't even be released if you bring one from one area of your state to another for the same reason.

It would be better to give it to someone to keep IMHO.

If you don't know that it is native...if it might have come in on a plant...I wouldn't release it. It might carry a disease from wherever it came from that could kill off all the frogs your area. They shouldn't even be released if you bring one from one area of your state to another for the same reason.

It would be better to give it to someone to keep IMHO.

I don't know about different parts of the state, but I believe they are established all over florida/parts of the south. Most plants come from florida too so I assumed that's where it was from.

Would anyone want this little frog? He/she is still doing well, but I just kind of have the container sitting in the corner, not doing much. I feel bad the frog isn't in the wild or a bigger set up. If you're in florida even I think it's alright to just release them there? Greenhouses are good too, they sing apparently. Or if you just want a little hardy frog that seems to thrive in a little bioactive set up, lmk!

Dude just get more, and give it/them a cool setup.

Not in this heat he would be boiled on arrival. We have been getting temps in the low 90's and in Phoenix they have been getting up to 118.

Just set him up a little exo terra lol You got the bioactive skills and the CUC.

Haha, how about I send him to you in the fall maybe 🙂?

Off topic but I saw a toad in our yard today, he looked awesome. Makes me want a pet toad lol.

Back
Top Bottom