Quick, help me ID this frog

Who doesn't want frog pix?

0125211307~2.jpg

Oops did I let details of a "secret project" that I'm working on slip out? (Unrelated to my enclosure thread)

Have you built it a glorious bio active enclosure yet? With happy little trees and a little pond lol
It's a fun sized little bioactive enclosure, no plants, maybe I could add some sprouts or something. Lots of little bugs, springtails/isopods/snails/etc so he should be eating well. His pond is a plastic cup 😁

It's a fun sized little bioactive enclosure, no plants, maybe I could add some sprouts or something. Lots of little bugs, springtails/isopods/snails/etc so he should be eating well. His pond is a plastic cup 😁
I wanna see the extreme tiny frog bio active enclosure edition by James... Ya know where there is like an exo terra glass enclosure and a waterfall to a pond. Little happy mini trees. Beautiful landscaped bio active floor. :hilarious:

I wanna see the extreme tiny frog bio active enclosure edition by James... Ya know where there is like an exo terra glass enclosure and a waterfall to a pond. Little happy mini trees. Beautiful landscaped bio active floor. :hilarious:

I think when I do something like that it'll be for vampire crabs. I think they are beautiful and have amazing bio/paludarium potential.

When you were talking about what size enclosure to put him in, I thought y’all were talking way too small. Now that I see froggy in his salad container home though, you’ve given him a mansion for his size. He’s so tiny! :)
Btw, beautiful cat!
Yup he's so tiny! Thought it was a cricket hopping on my floor when we first saw him.

And thank you, that's leroy!

Back
Top Bottom