Questions about panther locales

I'm still thinking about so many possibilities... If I get a panther and something happens in the shipping process, that's hundreds of dollars down the drain, but if I get a veiled this coming reptile expo I will atleast get to make sure it get's home safe
Haha, you have a good brain! You are wise beyond your years! But, I have shipped many, many chameleons throught the years and I have never ever lost a single chameleon due to shipping! Also, every chameleon I ship is ensured for the cost of the chameleon and I guarantee live arrival. That is what serious breeders do!

You're chance of getting an unhealthy animal at an expo is so much higher than ordering from a reliable breeder and having something bad happen due to shipping. Any breeder worth anything is going to have a live arrival guarantee along with good communication should you have questions.

Do you guys know of any good online vendors? Kammerflage kreations seems pretty good from what i've seen
I received a health Nosy Be from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla. Hes a great little guy. 20190327_184302.jpg

Back
Top Bottom