Question??

wish I knew the answer but I got my panther which is not a veiled of course and he shed at 4 months. I did not own him before then. Hopefully someone will give you an answer who owns a veiled. I am assuming that they probably all start shedding around the same time.

About what age does a veiled have its first skin shed? I think she is about 2 months old.

She probably had a shed before you got her. Most shed by one month and again by two months. If you are feeding her well and she's growing she should shed again for you soon.:)

I wouldnt be surprised if shes shed already.
Babies tend to shed really really fast, normally the only evidence of a shed is some white skin laying around lol :)

A healthy baby veiled will shed often as once a month or 6 weeks. As they grow they will shed less often. Just remember he is a baby so feed & mist him often. Best of luck with him, he should do great for you.

I got me female veiled at 3 months old and she shed every month until she got to 6 months, then she started shedding every 3 months like the adults! Also, as adults, they tend to shed different body parts at different times over a week or so, whereas babies can shed their whole body in a matter of hours!:D I love it when Amy sheds - she's great to watch!

Back
Top Bottom